YOHAH!
Yesterday was X country @ Macritchie Reservoir!
Si shuai ge was running so fast ahead of us. I ran along with Yaqi.
Wooh! Used shuai ge's method of pushing myself forward when running instead of 'jumping' and it did work somehow.
YAY.
After the run was movie time!
Caught The Island with Simon Yaqi and Shuai ge.
Its the FOUR OF US AGAIN!!!! :D
The Island really thrilled me.
At first I had no idea they were clones, cos nobody 'exposed' the plot to me yet.
So the suspense WAS there! And so was the action.
(: But the ending was like HUH? So what are ALL the clones going to do in the real world?? Share the wealth and everything with their 'owners'??
Anyway, I'll give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Oh btw, Scarlett Johanssen IS SO DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS.
Bought my sister's bday present too.
She likes it cos its very comfortable.
I want one for myself too. ):
Oh.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :DDD
Bla. The chocolate cake was rather saccharine. Haha.
But I like it.
Went straight home after the movie.
I was rather tired and Simon was VERY thirsty. LOL
Simon is funny\weird.
He alighted halfway with me just to get a bottle of Root Beer (float) at an eerie minimart somewhere under a block of HDB flat. lol. Very thirsty indeed.
I went home on bus 70 and concluded that Simon is a very nice guy.
(: